Friday, July 15, 2005

Bad taste in your mouth

S.E.P. turned me on to this little quiz and I thought I'd take it since I've been craving ice cream for days now. My favorite ice cream is Chocolate Shoppe in Madison - Fat Elvis and Snap-o-lantern (in season) are their best flavors. My general philosophy on ice cream is that it must include chocolate (except for rare exceptions like snap-o-lantern) and the more chunks the better.

I was dismayed to learn that I am Strawberry Ice Cream - probably the worst flavor next to Maple Walnut. All the indifference and even occasional aversion that folks feel - it's starting to make sense to me now.

You Are Strawberry Ice Cream
A bit shy and sensitive, you are sweet to the core.
You often find yourself on the outside looking in.
Insightful and pensive, you really understand how the world works.
You are most compatible with chocolate chip ice cream.

No comments: