Tuesday, April 26, 2005

First photo with my new digital camera

It's actually a nice camera but I need a bigger memory stick so the photo isn't the best quality.
Also, it is pretty dark in my study and the flash clearly flattens the picture.

I'm very excited about the prospects of a nice digital camera.

doogers Posted by Hello

What I am NOT excited about is SAS. I am one of the lucky souls who managed to make it through my first few years of sociology without having to deal with the lumbering behemoth that is SAS. Unfortunately, my number is up. In a mostly vain effort to pay the bills, I took a research position this semester. Of course, I haven't kept up with it so now I find myself up against a firm deadline, trying to learn SAS so I can access a cryptic super-duper high security data set.

No comments: