Thursday, August 25, 2005

Exhibit: Attempt at telling family to leave me alone already without hurting any feelings

Hello everyone.

Thanks for all the phone calls. It really means a great deal to me that you are all anticipating the arrival of the newest family member. Believe me, there probably isn't anyone more excited than I am! Not only would I like to meet the peanut, I would like to have my body back!

Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to get back to all of you but the phone has been ringing off the hook for the last week or so with people "checking in" and sometimes by the end of the night I am too tired to talk to folks about how I haven't had the baby yet. As you can imagine, it is a little frustrating to know that, supposedly, a baby is coming sometime soon but to have no idea when. I understand why some people opt for elective induction of labor, that way you know what day you're headed to the hospital and aren't climbing the walls in anticipation and frustration.

Anyway, don't worry. As soon as the little one puts in an appearance, you'll be the first people we call. But remember, it could be a while...

I hope that you are all doing well.

Your Sis

No comments: