Sunday, November 21, 2004

so, you are wondering...

whatever is she up to now?
I tell you, friends, I live life in the fast lane. I just drank a cup of tea while watching Saturday Night Live. I am now bundled up in my flannel pajamas and about to crawl into bed with my partner. We will read for about an hour. He is reading "The brethren" - about the Nixon (?)Supreme Court. I think I am in the mood for children's fantasy, but not Harry Potter, so it will be one of either the Oz series or the Chronicles of Narnia.
but you must just be taking it easy because you have such an exciting day tomorrow, right?
WRONG. Tomorrow Jason and I will get up at 7 a.m. to clean the house. I will then go to church (yes, I've started going to Unitarian Universalist church here - I LIKE going to church) and the gym. Then we're taking Jason's grandfather out to lunch - the Olive Garden or something like that. When we get home I'll walk the dogs for about an hour, come home and work on my lecture, taking a break for dinner - we're making vegetable potsticker salad. If I finish my lecture before 11, I'll do some work of my own.
You think this is mundane and boring, you should let me tell you about the weekend we spent SEEDING OUR BACKYARD just so we would have the right type of weeds growing back there.

No comments: