Saturday, May 14, 2005

How pregnant do you have to be?

In the last couple of days here in Maine, I've received 2 (TWO) spontaneous acknowledgements of my preggo state. So, apparently, I have finally reached the point at which those who know me but do not know that I am with child are certain that their recognition of my substantial belly will not be a misplaced reference to weight gain that is not associated with child-bearing.
In case you were wondering, if you're a big girl like me you apparently need to be this big to be seen as pregnant beyond a reasonable doubt.

about this pregnant Posted by Hello

Incidentally, I have also experienced my first unsolicited belly touching. My 94-year-old Great-Aunt Edna copped a feel at the baby shower and my dad's new wife can't seem to keep her hands off me.

No comments: