Monday, February 25, 2008

circle game

Showed the house today. This basically means I give up my work time to clean while the babysitter takes the kids to the library. I put the dogs in the car and then drive them to the heated parking at Whole Foods. Then I meet kids and babysitter at Whole Foods, send sitter home, purchase lunch, feed kids, get them in the car and drive around for an hour and a half so they can take some sort of nap. We then return home to a very clean house looking exactly as I left it (unless the showing agent was nice enough to turn off some of the lights) with the exception of a business card on the dining room table.

I attempted to put them to bed early in hopes that they are as tired as I am. Success! Now it's downstairs for dinner and a large glass of chocolate milk. Friends arrived yesterday with a gift of 64 ounces of Ghiradelli chocolate syrup. It is best if consumed in 3 weeks from the time it is opened. All are welcome. Bring your own coffee/milk/ice cream.

No comments: