Thursday, December 01, 2005

hiatus

Dearest Readers:

I am feeling particularly "over" this blog at the current time so I think it advisable that I take a break. My siblings and I have a family blog and these days most of my posts seem to belong over there. Perhaps when I get back into the swing of things in January (I'll be teaching, working on a couple of papers for submission and preparing a couple of presentations), I'll want this outlet and feel the desire to stay connected to my largely imagined audience. Until then, however, adieu!

that is, of course, unless I feel like posting before that, in which case, until THEN, adieu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't go!

I mean, at least if you have to go for a while, tell us about the other blog (unless it is some private family thing) so that we can keep up on you and the adorble E.!

jeremy said...

Adieu! I certainly know what it is like to feel over one's blog.