Friday, November 17, 2006

help wanted

Seeking responsible and caring individual to stand in for exhausted mother, lecturer and graduate student. The appointment will begin immediately and conclude on December 13. Responsibilities include: preparing and delivering lecturers, grading assignments, and responding to student needs; clothing, feeding, bathing, and supervising the activity of a wobbly toddler; completing grant applications and upcoming dissertation presentation, creating winter interview schedule, and overseeing survey scanning and commencing analyses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. I wish I had some sage wisdom for you, but instead I actually hope (I must be nuts, right!?) to be in your shoes in the not so distant future. I only hope I can handle it half as well as you.
-Danielle